Intro to Salesforce DevOps Description
What Will be Covered?
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps on Salesforce
- What is version control and why do I care?
- Different Version Control Options
- How ALM integrates with DevOps
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Breaking down what CI (Continuous Integration) means
- Explaining the CI/CD lifecycle in Salesforce – the CI/CD Lifecycle
- The DevOps Infinity Ring
- Difference between Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment (CD/CD)
- Why it is in the best interest for an organization to implement CI/CD Pipeline
- Why choose AutoRABIT products for Software Development and IT Operations?
- What teams are currently doing and where can they improve
- Processes/tools required in order to utilize AutoRABIT
- How AutoRABIT Features Map to DevOps
This course should take roughly 2.5- 3 hours to complete.